Sex Ain’t Always A Walk In The Park Of all the ways to die, having sex has to be amongst the best ways to do it. In a lot of ways, it’s like proverbial “going out with guns blazing”. In most cases, your gun is literally blazing. Expiring and ejaculating isn’t a very common thing, [...]
Wasted GIFs have been cracking us up all day here at the Ask Men Answers offices. If you’ve ever played Grand Theft Auto (III and on), you’ll recognize these GIFs. If you haven’t well, then you’ll have no idea. Whenever you die in GTA, the screen turns black and white, then red, with the words [...]
“You only use 10% of your brain. Imagine what you could accomplish if you used the other 90%!” This is the premise of Scarlett Johansson’s new sci-fi action thriller, “Lucy,” opening July 25. Directed by Luc Besson (The Professional, The 5th Element), Johansson stars as the title character, forced to work as a drug mule [...]
Most Popular Lists
We would have offed ourselves if not for these pics.
Yoga pants are the fucking greatest. You know it, I know it…everyone knows it. They can make even a Droopy Dog ass look like two perfect melons in a spandex package. They are truly God’s gift to man. Where would we be without them? There’s a weird allure to yoga pants. Obviously, it leaves little [...]
Sex Dolls come in all shapes and sizes, from the uber-realistic, to the cartoonishly outlandish. But they all have one thing in common: they’re boundlessly weird. Here’s 5 home-made versions(including one that actually was produced and sold online for a short while) that run the gamut of creativity and creepiness. 1. The Severed Headgina Just [...]