Cyvita claims to be a clinically proven male enhancement pill that increases nitric oxide levels in the human bloodstream combined with a PDE5 inhibitor. Nitric oxide is known to increase blood flow to the penis. The pill is packed in with pharmaceutical grade ingredients and works by inflating the penis with blood to create a better and fuller erection.
The Benefits of Cyvita:
-increased blood flow
-produced firmer, more frequent erections (when sexually stimulated)
-performance and muscular recovery assistance
-increased cardiovascular health
-heightened stamina and awareness
Cyvita claims to not have any known side effects when taken as directed.
How to Take Cyvita:
Take 2 to 6 tablets of Cyvita per day. It is recommended to take Cyvita with a glass of 8-10 oz of cold water on an empty stomach for better and faster results. Taking 6 tablets works best the day before (or 30 minutes prior to) your encounter to enhance the experience. Sexual stimulation is required to produce results. It is safe to take up to 6 tablets of Cyvita daily.
- Glycine propionyl-L-Carnitine
- Epimedium sagittatum (standardized to 40% icariin) – fancy name for Horny Goat Weed
- Vitamin C
- Inexpensive to try. Only $9.95 for a trial bottle with free shipping.
- Clinical study published by Medical Journal of Adult Urology.
- Enrolls you in an auto-ship program after the initial trial. You must cancel manually by calling their number within 12 days after the order ships or you’ll be charged $59.40 per month indefinitely.
- Claims to be clinically proven, yet no clinical study is available for view or download.
- No customer reviews of the product.
Unlike most of the male enhancement supplements on the market, Cyvita does not provide any kind of guarantee. Just by ordering Cyvita, you volunteerily give up the rights to a court trial, including a trial by jury, or to participate in a class action.
Cyvita is a product that makes a lot of claims. From clinical trials to using a fancy scientific name for common herbal ingredient (Horny Goat Weed), Cyvita does not seem to have the results to back up their claims. For instance, there is no such prestigious independent journal called “Medical Journal of Adult Urology” or any study that can be found online pertaining to Cyvita at all. The supplement is only available directly from Cyvita. By purchasing from Cyvita, you have to waive all rights to court trials or class action lawsuits. On top of all this, the product can only be bought through a subscription program for $60 a month. Over all, I do not believe it is a safe product that is recommendable to anyone.