Another day, another male enhancement pill on my desk. Today, I’m looking at a product called GRockMe. Grockme. gRockMe. I think the last one is the way they spell it on their website.
So gRockMe is an erection pill. I state this because I enjoy their straightforwardness. I hate it when male enhancement pills claim to increase energy levels, improve stamina and improve sex drive, because the chances are, it’s just gingko or ginseng and doesn’t do any of those things. All of those come from increased testosterone.
gRockMe, on the other hand, doesn’t claim to do any of that stuff. It says it’ll deliver you an erection on command, and that’s it. I decided to check it out for you and see if this stuff is worth buying.
What is gRockMe?
gRockMe comes in pill form. It’s a 100% natural male enhancement supplement, and claims to be free of chemicals or anything else that’s not natural.
They actually claim that gRockMe is more effective than doctor prescribed ED pills, like Cialis and Viagra. That’s a pretty hefty claim, if I do say so myself.
Just one pill, according to their website, is enough to give you “full erectile refunction” for a period of 72 hours. During those 72 hours, you’ll allegedly be able to get an erection on command. With my previous experience with erectile supplements, this immediately made me skeptical. I didn’t even see results like that with Viagra or other prescription drugs. There’s no way that gRockMe lasts that long.
The ingredients in gRockMe are as follows:
- Fructus Lycii
- Flos Caryophylli
- Radix Rehmanniae
- Semen Ziziphi Spinosae
- Cortex Cinnamomi
- Semen Sesami Nigrum
- Semen Allii Tuberosi
- Fructus Foeniculi
- Herba Epimedii
- Radix Puerariae Lobatae
- Rhizome Dioscoreae
- Rhizoma Polygonati
- Rhizoma Curculigimis
- Yeah, I know, they have two ingredients in there that begin with “semen”. I’m just as confused as you are.
- Strangely enough, they don’t explain what these ingredients are or how they work. Which only poured more fuel on the fire of skepticism that was building in my mind.
- A single order of gRockMe will cost you $9.95 on their website, which is just a single pill. In my mind, that’s freakin’ steep. You can also buy gRockMe in a few different package deals, in a 3 pack, a 5 pack and 10 pack, with marginal discounts when you buy more, as you might expect.
- They offer a money-back guarantee with the product, but it’s completely useless — it only works if you don’t open the package
So I tried out gRockMe last weekend. Considering it would work for 72 hours, I decided to put it to the full test. The wife and I decided to head down to San Diego and have ourselves a little romantic getaway.
I have to say, the thing did work initially. Now, I’ve never had a huge problem getting it up. But as I get older, I find myself losing it after I do. Maintaining an erection is what I struggle with.
The first go round, on Friday night, gRockMe did seem to work to keep me hard. I was excited at the results; who doesn’t want to be harder, for longer?
But their claims of being able to turn it on at any moment for 72 hours? False. Incredibly false. After that first session, I was pretty much spent. We tried to go at it again on Saturday, and if it wasn’t for my favorite male enhancement supplement, MaxGenics VIDUR, I don’t know if I would have been able to perform.
Overall, it wasn’t the worst supplement I’ve ever taken, but for the price, don’t waste your money.
- Somewhat effective
- Expensive – $10 for a single pill
- Doesn’t work as advertised
- No third-party testing or GMP certified practices — potentially dangerous
- Little information as to the pill on the website